WHAT IS PEST PREVENTION?
AND WHAT STEPS HAVE WE TAKEN ABOUT IT.
Factual fact No.1. Pests are defined as organisms that humans do not want around them. In fact, Do you know Pests ( These Nuisance & Unexpected visitors around you compete with you for valuable Resources, Carry & Transmit diseases, Harbor unsafe conditions, or merely offend our aesthetics. In our minds (Most a times in reality) pests are vile, repellent, creatures that may symbolize poor sanitation, dilapidation or neglect.
Pest prevention is the most effective part of a any successful pest control program. We know that traditional pest control which is the routine application of pesticides in and around your home whether they’re needed or not – simply doesn’t work.
What does work is PEST FLASH Pest Prevention PROCEDURES, which makes sure that pests are not allowed to get inside in your home in the first place. That takes a team of skilled professionals who look at the big picture and determine ways to eliminate the current infestation and conditions leading to any infestation, then use targeted treatments and exclusionary techniques to prevent it from reoccurring.
Here are some general tips to prevent household pests and rodents from entering your home:
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose regularly.
- Store food in sealed plastic or glass containers.
- Store fire wood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground.
- Fix leaky plumbing and don’t let water accumulate anywhere in the home. Don’t let water collect in trays under your house plants or refrigerator.
- Don’t leave pet food and water out overnight.