Confidor WG 70 (15g).
Confidor WG 70 (15g) An insecticide used for foliar and soil treatment. It is highly effective in controlling a broad range of harmful soil pests and destructive sucking and chewing insects.
Well Confidor WG 70 (15g), can help you resolve such problems. If it happens that you need Termidor for Termites, You can always get it here affordably.
- It is a systemic insecticide that kills insects by tampering with their peripheral and central nervous system.
- This can be applied as a soil or tree injection, treatment on the plants’ skin, broadcast foliar, or a ground treatment as a liquid formulation.
- When applied to plants, the plants’ roots systematically take it up and translocate it to the rest of the plant through the xylem tissues.
Features and Specifications
- If its used as a spray, it proves slightly more efficient and faster than when applied in watering.
- Unlike other contact insecticides, Confidor can be sprayed without necessarily targeting the undersides of the leaves.
How Confidor WG 70 is Applied
- When applying Confidor as a spray, conveniently mix 0.4ml of Confidor in 1 liter of water, and treat once per week until the pest problem is eliminated
- When used as an irrigation treatment, 0.4ml of Confidor is mixed in 1 liter of water, and the treatment is applied every 5-6 days.
Note: For safety measures spraying should be done for two to three weeks while irrigation should be done for three to four weeks. Do not apply the treatment towards the end of the flowering period.
What are the Target Pests
- Red beetle
- Mealybugs, among other leaf piercers
All in all, it’s good also to check out if this has relevant pesticides for you.